N Male 1/2 Inch Cable Assembly
The N-type male 1/2" cable assembly is an important signal transmission device in the antenna feeder system. It is widely used in base station and network construction, and has stable connection and anti-interference characteristics. The two ends of the assembly consist of two N-type 1/2 connectors that are connected to the cable by clamp or soldering way.
The N-type male 1/2" cable assembly is an important signal transmission device in the antenna feeder system. It is widely used in base station and network construction, and has stable connection and anti-interference characteristics.
The two ends of the assembly consist of two N-type 1/2 connectors that are connected to the cable by attachment or soldering.
|■ N male/female Connector||■ Solder Type or Clamp type|
|■ IP67 Grade||■ Straight/Right Angle Available|
|■ Cable Type: 1/2”, 1/2”s, 7/8”, 1/4” coax feeder cable|
N type feeder cable assembly is one of the mainly used feeder cable type in base station and infrastructure, frequent matching cable including 1/2”, 1/2”s, 7/8” and 1/4” feeder cable.
IEC 60169-4; IEC 60169-4
Intermodulation 3rd (PIM3)
Material and Plating
-45 ℃- +85 ℃
Compliant by exemption
1/2" Cable specification:
|Inner conductor diameter||4.8mm|
|Outer conductor diameter||13.8mm|
RF peak voltage
|Mini bending radius|
|Minimum bending times||12 cycles|
1. We have long term N type Feeder Connector, shipment can be arranged next day after order.
2. Mass production capacity enables us to produce 10, 0000 pcs N feeder connectors per day.
3. Quality control through all production stage guarantees product quality.
4. We are manufacturer who can provide competitive price.
5. Experience R&D team can provide you professional technical support.