The Din-type connector, also known as the L29 (7/16) series, is a larger threaded coaxial puller produced in accordance with the relevant requirements of IEC169-4, CECC22230 and DIN47223. It has a mobile and robust, stable, low loss, operating voltage. High-level features, and most of them have a waterproof structure, can be used for outdoor work, high energy transmission connector, widely used in microwave transmission communication system.
Low intermodulation interference and low voltage VSWR guarantee system performance. The special gasket design gives the connector excellent waterproof and dustproof properties. Strong and stable thread connections further reduce the source of intermodulation interference. Silver-plated contact surface designers reduce contact resistance and ensure reliable, long-lasting high-quality connections. The nut design ensures easy hand and wrench tightening and easy installation.
|Frequency range||DC 0GHz/6GHz|
|VSWR-Value||straight 1.04 at1GHz|
|Insertion Loss||straight≤0.05dB raight angel≤0.2dB|
|Proof Voltage (depending on cable type)||≤4KV rms/50HZ|
|Working Voltage(depending on cable type)||≤2.7V rms/50HZ|
|Contact Resistance||Center Contact||≤0.4MΩ|
|Center Contact retention force||6N|
|Latch retention force||220-250N/m|
|Cable retention force||≥500N|
|Working Temperature Range||-65℃ up to +165℃|
- How Does LEMO Determine The Maximum...
- How Do I Know If I Am Buying A LEMO...
- What Is IP Rating?
- The Following Are NEMA 250 Categories:
- RF Coaxial Connector Market Area Is...
- What Are The Industry Statistics St...
- 102E Mechanical Stable Cable Assemb...
- RF Coaxial Connector
- Development Of RF Coaxial Connector
- RF Coaxial Connector Professional F...
- 2018 Global Sources Components Show
- The Develpment Trend Of SMA RF Coax...